- Build relations and network with more than 5,300 Attendees representing Senior Aid and Development Representatives, Government Advisors, United Nations Agencies, Red Cross & Red Crescent Societies, Local and International NGO’s, Investors, Donors and the Private Sector.
- Develop Partnerships with like-minded organizations who share the same vision but who do not have the networks necessary to support communities in conflict areas.
- Pre-book B2B meetings with 60+ Procurement Officers from leading humanitarian aid relief agencies.
- Reserve DIHAD Presentation slot at the main exhibition hall. Share your products, best practices, and innovations with DIHAD distinguished attendees.
- Acquire & Share valuable knowledge on delivering efficient and effective humanitarian assistance to conflict and disaster areas.
2019 DIHAD Brochure
of exhibitors were Satisfied with their Participation
Generated New Business Leads
of DIHAD exhibitors are very likely to attend in 2019
of our visitors are Final Decision Makers
believe that DIHAD is perfect for their marketing
of our visitors are Influencers
of DIHAD attendees from the Middle East consider DIHAD as the place to connect with the International Community
Professionals of NGOs & Charity Employees
Procurement & Logistics Officials of NGOs & UN Agencies
Civil Defense & Emergency Workers
Traders & Exporters of Humanitarian Products
Food Manufacturers & Emergency Food Specialists
Emergency Response Medical Specialists
Temporary Housing & Shelter Developers & Contractors
Power & Energy Providers
Transportation & Logistics Providers
Construction & Development Contractors
Educational & Training Experts
Philanthropists & Humanitarian Actors