DIHAD EXHIBITION: Your Business Platform for the Middle East, Africa Market and the World
DIHAD Trade Exhibition provides a great opportunity to network and showcase your latest technologies and innovations in helping the people suffering from humanitarian crisis around the world.
- Build relations and network with 5,300+ Attendees representing Local and International NGO’s, Suppliers, Charity Organisations, United Nations Agencies and Government Entities.
- Develop Partnerships with like-minded organizations who share the same vision but who do not have the networks necessary to support communities in conflict areas.
- Pre-book B2B meetings with 60+ Hosted Buyers from leading humanitarian aid relief agencies.
- Reserve DIHAD Innovation Workshop slot at the main exhibition hall. Showcase your advanced techniques, strategies and launch new innovations to a larger audiences.
- Acquire & share valuable knowledge on delivering efficient and effective humanitarian assistance to conflict and disaster areas.
|UN & Government Agencies|
|Temporary Housing and Shelters|
|Water, Purification & Storage|
|Logistics and Warehouse|
|Emergency Clothing & Equipment|
|Safety and Security|
|Satellite & Telecom Provider|
Help maintain their company’s position in the Middle East
Strengthen their brand awareness in the region
Meet new and existing NGO’s
Exhibitors were very satisfied with their participation
Already confirmed their participation in 17th edition of DIHAD
DIHAD is a great platform to explore partnerships with other local, regional and international organizations and humanitarian agencies to unite efforts and create hope in the region. The event brings us all together (organizations, entities and governments) to discuss innovative solutions that will help create a brighter future for humanity.
We are pleased to participate here in DIHAD, it gives us the opportunity to meet with other individuals and foundations from the Middle East, Africa and from all over the world that shares the work with us in the humanitarian field. We got a lot of benefits and experiences in this event which we consider one of the most important international humanitarian exhibitions.
DIHAD provides bridges of communication and effective cooperation between various organizations from all over the world to coordinate and respond to the needs of those affected by crises and disasters and mitigate the negative effects of the lack of development.