What is DIHAD HUB?
The DIHAD Hub “Match & Meet Program” provides International NGOs, Government Entities, Charities, Agencies and Foundations, with the opportunity to meet the suppliers of products and services from the Humanitarian Aid and Development world.
A Humanitarian Aid & Development Organisation operating in the:
- Rest of Middle East
- Indian Subcontinent
Your organization is:
- United Nation Agency
- Charity Organization & Foundation
- Civil Defense Organization
Your Job Designation is:
- CEO – Director
- Procurement or Purchasing Director / Manager
Step 1 – Apply & Qualify
To be part of DIHAD Hub, please submit your interest by filling the below form. If your interest form is eligible for the program, our team will send you an email notifying that you’ve been accepted and how you can continue with your registration.
Step 2 – Pre-Schedule Business Meetings
Once your registration process is completed, DIHAD Hub team will assist you to pre-schedule your business meetings with DIHAD exhibitors via the Online Matchmaking Platform based on your business interests and required products.
Step 3 – Attending Meetings Onsite
Arrive onsite, collect your physical badge, then proceed to the DIHAD Hub Lounge where you have an exclusive access to attend your pre-scheduled meetings and unique interacting experience.
DIHAD HUB BENEFITS:
Free Access to the “Match & Meet Program” including:
- Unique passcode to the Online Matchmaking Platform to pre-schedule your meetings.
- Exclusive access to DIHAD Hub Lounge.
- Pre-event and On-site support from our dedicated DIHAD Hub Team.
Pre-Registration to DIHAD with fast track entry
- Free access to DIHAD Exhibition and Innovation Workshops