DIHAD Conference & Exhibition greatly serves the International Humanitarian Aid and Development Community in the Middle East, Africa and the world.
The event brings together key decision-makers from leading NGOs, UN Agencies, Charity Organizations and governmental bodies, together with aid, education and construction providers from the private sector to address the needs of the people and countries affected by crises, disasters and natural calamities.
The 17th edition of DIHAD will be held from 10th to 12th March, 2020. The event will be hosted in Sheikh Rashid Hall, Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Dubai, UAE. The event timing is from 10 am in the morning till 6 pm in the evening.
DIHAD has completed 16 successful editions.
DIHAD is a global platform for all entities and individuals that have interest in the humanitarian aid sector. Our attendees come from all backgrounds: top level leaders and key decision makers, industry experts and research groups, practitioners looking for new and better products and services, personnel’s showcasing their offerings.
You should visit DIHAD : If you are a procurement personnel, managers searching for better and more advanced products and services, trade advisers to agencies and departments involved in the humanitarian sector, project managers and planners. DIHAD organizes a world class conference and workshop sessions.
You should exhibit in DIHAD : If you are a supplier, manufacturer of products and services serving the humanitarian aid and development sector. Please click why exhibit to know more. For booking a stand, please click here.
- UN & Government Agencies
- Temporary Housing and Shelters
- Water, Purification & Storage
- Education Supplier
- Emergency Food
- Logistics and Warehouse
- Emergency Clothing & Equipment
- Transport Provider
- Energy Supplier
- Safety and Security
- Satellite & Telecom Provider
- Pre Conference Workshop Registration (9 March 2020): The Workshop, in collaboration with UNOCHA, aims to provide in-depth information on the theme “Humanitarian Response for the Returning Population”, bringing technical experts to share their experiences and case studies. Limited seats only.
- Conference Registration (10-12 March 2020): Held under the theme “Aid, a focus on Africa”, DIHAD 2020 Conference will review all aspects of Aid and Development that are concentrated and outlined with the sharpest of contrasts.
- Trade Exhibition Visitor Registration (10-12 March 2020): Meet with over 640 brands from more than 84+ countries representing leading National Government Authorities, International Organisations, Non-Governmental Organisations, the Red Cross/Red Crescent Movement, Foundations, Charities, Academic Institutions, the Media and the Private Sector
7. I have registered to visit DIHAD. Do I need to register separately for the conferences and workshop sessions?
Yes. Trade Exhibition Visitor registration entitles you to enter the Exhibition Halls, a seperate registration is required for the Conference & Pre-Conference Workshos.
We have solutions which will perfectly fit all kinds of budgets and requirements. Book hotel rooms /apartments in close proximity to the event venue and also avail discounts while flying with Emirates Airlines. To know more information, please click here.