DIHAD stands for Dubai International Humanitarian Aid & Development . DIHAD is the first and largest humanitarian event in the Middle East. The event is a comprehensive platform for B2B products , services and bring key decision makers from leading agencies like the United Nations , INGO’s and many local and international government ministries . DIHAD has become a must-visit event for all entities actively working in the humanitarian sector.
The 16th chapter of DIHAD will be held from 12th to 14th March, 2019. The event will be hosted in Sheikh Rashid Hall, Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Dubai, UAE. The event timing is from 10 am in the morning till 6 pm in the evening.
DIHAD has completed 15 successful editions.
DIHAD is a global platform for all entities and individuals that have interest in the humanitarian aid sector. Our attendees come from all backgrounds: top level leaders and key decision makers, industry experts and research groups, practitioners looking for new and better products and services, personnel’s showcasing their offerings.
You should visit DIHAD : If you are a procurement personnel, managers searching for better and more advanced products and services, trade advisers to agencies and departments involved in the humanitarian sector, project managers and planners. DIHAD organizes a world class conference and workshop sessions . For conference registrations, please click here.
You should exhibit in DIHAD : If you are a supplier, manufacturer of products and services serving the humanitarian aid and development sector. Please click why exhibit to know more. For booking a stand, please click here.
If you are involved in the following sectors :
- United Nations Agencies, Non- Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and Governments and Inter-Governmental agencies
- Financial institutes
- Civil defense
- Traders & Exporters
- Engineering & Environmental solutions
- Healthcare, medical, pharmaceutical solutions & equipment
For a detailed list and information please visit “Exhibitor Profile”.
There are three types of registrations
- Pre Conference Registration: Workshop organized by UNOCHA and it will be held on 11th March 2019. Details will be available closer to the event dates . Limited seats only.
- Conference registration : The conference will be held 12 – 14 March . This is a paid registration . To register, please click here.
- Visitor Registration : There is no fees involved and you only attend the exhibition area of DIHAD event. To register, please click here.
7. I have registered to visit DIHAD. Do I need to register separately for the conferences and workshop sessions?
We have solutions which will perfectly fit all kinds of budgets and requirements. Book hotel rooms /apartments in close proximity to the event venue and also avail discounts while flying with Emirates Airlines. To know more information, please click here.