The International Humanitarian Hackathon 2020 is a two-day event designed to create innovative ideas/solutions for humanitarian aid in Africa. International organizations, incubators, tech companies, startups, academics and talented students will come together to generate ground-breaking ideas, build prototypes and launch new solutions that could help save people and countries affected by crises, disasters and natural calamities.
“Join the International Humanitarian Hackathon and create innovative ideas / solutions to the needs of the people and countries affected by crises, disasters and natural calamities and win a cash prize worth
2. Humanitarian Used Devices (HUD’s)
3. Ideas / Concepts
- Make a team with fellow hackathon enthusiasts from your university and startups (3-5 per team)
- Select any 1 of our 3 hackathon tracks as a team (each participating team can select only one track)
- Submit your proposed solutions in a Word Document (not exceeding 3 pages) or PowerPoint Presentation (not exceeding 5 slides)
- Qualified teams will be notified by 20 February 2020.
- Generate/Build innovative solutions on 10 & 11 March 2020.
- Announcement of the winners on 12 March 2020.
Students & Startups from UAE, GCC and rest of the world.
10 March 2020
09:00 – Registration & Pickup Badge @ Sheikh Maktoum Hall, Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre
10:00 – Opening Ceremony
12:00 onwards – Start of the Hackathon
11 March 2020
18:00 PM – End of Hackathon
13 March 2020
10:00 – Pitching to Jury and Judging Begins
11:00 – Awards/Closing Ceremony