Start promoting your presence at the 17th edition of DIHAD.
This is your opportunity to build your profile, get the maximum ROI and take advantage of all the digital opportunities to promote your presence through the shows’ website, mobile app and printed catalogue.
The Exhibitor portal is the place to:
- Submit your company details for the official show catalogue, website & mobile app.
- Increase your visibility online by building your online exhibitor profile and choosing product categories. Upload product images.
- Submit your stand contractor details and design for approval.
- Place all technical orders for your stand and additional services.
- Access the Exhibitor & Contractor Manual containing important stand build information & regulations, order forms & deadlines, and exhibition timetable.
- Order your exhibitor badges for quick entry into the event on arrival.
- Download banners, e-invitations, signatures and logos.
Don’t delay, login today and ensure you have completed this section before the Deadline otherwise it will not be available in the print catalogue and all printed listings.
Password: The login details will be sent to you by the show organiser.
If you have any queries about the portal, please do not hesitate to contact DIHAD Operations who will be able to assist you.
The Organiser regret that they cannot accept liability for error or omissions contained on the online exhibitor list and printed show catalogue, however caused. It is the Exhibitor’s responsibility to ensure that the content added within the Exhibitor Portal is accurate.The publisher opinions and views contained on the exhibitor profiles are not necessarily those of the publishers or Organiser. Readers are advised to seek specialist advice before acting on information contained in this publication which is provided for general use and may not be appropriate for the readers’ particular circumstances. The ownership of trademarks is acknowledged. No part of this publication or any part of the contents thereof may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form without the permission of the publishers in writing. An exemption is hereby granted for extracts used for the purpose of fair review.