A World of Business Opportunities, Business Matchmaking & Networking
Are you involved in resourcing for the Humanitarian Aid and Development Sector? Source from over 200+ exhibitors at the event!
DIHAD is an annual industry gathering in the Middle East that is focused, targeted and brings together everyone you want to meet in one platform.
About DIHAD Buyers Programme
DIHAD HOSTED Buyers Programme is an exclusive networking program designed to provide the decision makers from leading international organizations, NGOs, governmental bodies, charities, aid workers, foundations with a chance to recognize the new trends in operational support, supply services and products related to the humanitarian industry. Also, to benefit from Our time efficient programme which will offer an opportunity to preschedule one to-one meetings with DIHAD exhibitors.
Note: A validation process is to ensure all attending buyers are serious decision makers. Buyers Programme Manager may ask further questions or request for supporting documents. All information submitted are strictly private and confidential.
- Fulfill one to one pre-scheduled meeting appointments with exhibitors
- Be present and engaged on the show floor
- Remain connected with Buyers Programme team on your recommendations
- To provide a copy of your confirmed flight itinerary to the hosted buyers team, 2 weeks prior the event
- Free Hotel Accommodation for 3 nights with breakfast
- Complimentary access badge to the Conference & Exhibition Halls
- Complimentary Coffee Breaks and Lunch during the event days
- Complimentary Transfers (Hotel-Venue)
- VIP access to Networking and Buyers Lounge
- An exclusive pre-event and onsite assistance to pre-schedule your meetings
- Invitation to the Networking Dinner
- Invitation to the Gala Dinner
- Certificate of Participation
- Visa assistance through our travel partner
- Manufacturer/Distributor of Emergency Food
- Manufacturer of Temporary Housing and Shelters
- Transportation Supplier
- Satellites & Telco Supplier
- Logistics Company
- Energy Supplier
- Emergency Clothing & Equipment Manufacturer
- Reconstruction Company
- Manufacturer/Distributor of Pharmaceuticals
- Education Supplier
Step 1 – Apply & Qualification
To be part of DIHAD Hosted Buyer Programme, you will need to register your interest. If you are eligible for the programme, Our hosted buyer team will send you an email notifying that you’ve been accepted and how you continue with your registration.
Step 2 – Pre-scheduled meeting agenda
Once your registration process is completed, our hosted buyers team will organize your pre-scheduled one to one meetings with DIHAD exhibitors based on your business interests and required products.
Step 3 – Additional Meetings
After your tailored diary has been created, you can than setup additional meetings with our many exhibitors.
Step 4 – Onsite
Arrive Dubai, hotel check in, transfer to onsite, access the exclusive hosted buyers lounge where you join a world full of business networking and unique visiting experience.
For Buyers Programme registration , please contact:
Buyers Programme Manager
Direct: +971 4 520 8934 | Mob: +971 50 7861 847
For exhibition inquires, please contact:
Business Development Manager
Direct: +971 4 520 8875 | Mob: +971 50 349 6559