- Meet the key decision-makers.
- Gain a competitive advantage for your Organization.
- Make new contacts and set up supply channels.
- Be part of the industry and network effectively.
- Follow the latest technological advancements.
- Meet your existing suppliers and agents
- Compare prices & find innovative solutions
Main Visitors Profile:
- Professionals related to Independent Charity Organisations
- Procurement and logistics officials of NGOs and UN agencies
- Civil Defense
- Traders & Exporters
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Food manufacturers & emergency food
- Pharmaceuticals & drugs
- Temporary housing and shelter
- Power generators and power supply equipment
- Solar energy systems & products
- Vehicles and transportations
- Builders’ supplies
- Educational courses & products.
Visitors Break Down:
- 40%: Traditional humanitarian organizations, including inter-governmental, governmental and non-governmental bodies and organizations
- 10%: Scientific laboratories/research institutes
- 30%: Corporate sector
- 10%:Military & Civil Defense
- 10%: Academic and social science research institutes
“We Must Come Together As A Whole Community To face The Challenges Of Today & Tomorrow”
Chief Executive Officer of the World Bank