Professionals related to Independent Charity Organisations, Procurement and logistics officials of NGOs and UN agencies, Civil Defense, Traders & Exporters, Manufacturers & Distributors, Food manufacturers and emergency food, Pharmaceuticals and drugs, Temporary housing and shelter, Power generators and power supply equipment, Solar energy systems & products, Vehicles and transportations, Builders’ supplies, Educational courses & products.
Expected Visitor Break Down
- Traditional humanitarian organisations, including inter-governmental, governmental and non-governmental bodies and organisations [40%]
- Scientific laboratories/research institutes[15%]
- Corporate sector [20%]
- Military & Civil Defense [10%]
- Academic and social science research institutes [15%]
Why you should visit
- To meet the key decision-makers.
- To gain a competitive advantage for your Organization.
- To make new contacts and set up supply channels.
- To be part of the industry and network effectively.
- To witness the latest technological advancements.
- To meet your existing suppliers and agents in a more informal atmosphere.
- To compare prices.