DIHAD 2015 will be delighted to host the accommodation of Procurement & Logistics officials for up to 3 nights from 24-26 March 2015.
To facilitate your objectives in DIHAD 2015, the organizers will ensure that meetings are pre-scheduled to ensure effective networking with potential suppliers. Besides this, the Procurement Officials can also attend the conference, gala dinner. Procurement & Logistics Officials can apply for complimentary accommodation by this form, as limited seats are available. Upon the acceptance of your request, an official confirmation would be sent to you.
Terms & Conditions :
- Procurement & Logistics Officials are required to select a minimum 6 exhibitors per day of attendance. The Organizers of DIHAD will pre-schedule your networking meeting between you and potential suppliers. All appointments will be scheduled at least two weeks prior to the event.
- The Organizer is responsible for co-ordinating your participation as a Procurement / Logistics Official at the Dubai International Humanitarian Conference & Exhibition to include accommodation and setting of appointments.
- Procurement & Logistics Officials are requested to keep their appointments, however for any change in the schedule, they need to coordinate with the exhibitors directly and reschedule the appointment to a mutually convenient time.
- All Procurement & Logistics Officials are invited to attend the networking reception (Gala dinner) on the 2nd day of the event.
- More than one person of the same organization applying the avail the hosted Procurement & Logistics Official benefits, will be treated as a single entity and would need to meet with the exhibitors on an individual basis.
- The hosted Procurement & Logistics Officials agree to settle all expenses with the hotel prior to departure and will indemnify Index for any failure to do so.
- All Procurement Officials, by applying to register to be hosted are thereby consenting to their contact information to be made available to all other exhibitors at DIHAD 2014 for the purpose of fixing additional appointments.
- No Show & Cancellation clause:
Kindly note that while the Organizers DO NOT charge any fees to host the procurement & logistics officials, however, to ensure the success of the event the organizers will enforce a no show & cancellation fee of USD 200/- ONLY in the following cases
- The organizers need to be informed of any cancellations of registration two months prior to the event, any cancellations made after this period will be liable to the no show & cancellation clause.
- Inability to provide the organizers with your selection of preferred appointments prior to the event.
- Inability to honour the appointments.